À propos : MR Abdelkarim Benabdallah
- Role : Social Media Manager - Community Manager
- Site web :
- Expérience : Plus que 7 ans
- Spécialité : Social media expert
Blogger since 2003.
Instagram, Foursquare, Eyeem, UN +Social Good official ambassador.
UNDP members of the Mobiles4HD African wide program.
UNDP +Social Good official ambassador in Tunisia.
BIL Conference Tunisia founder (+300 young volonteers).
BIL Conference MENA and Europe coordinator.
SMC Tunisia co-founder.
Live Blogging Workshops (100+ sessions so far) founder (since 2011).
Ignite, EdCamp, PodCamp, FUN Nights, Transparency Camp, Cafe Carrefour, etc.. host for Tunisia.
Photography/Videography and mobile photography expert.
Founder and host of the Tunis Book Club.
GirlUp Tunisia co-founder.
• Mobiles4HD with UNDP – March 2014 as participant – Berlin, Germany
• Freedom Online Conference June 2013 as civil society organizer and participant Tunis, Tunisia
• Digital Participation Camp July 2014: participant – July 2014 – Munster, Germany
• World Social Forum – March 2015 : part of the main communication volunteering team -Tunis, Tunisia.
• Social Good Summit September 2014: part of the organizing team in partnership with UNDP Tunisia – Tunis, Tunisia.
• Tunisia Leadership Camp: March 2015 (organised by British Council Tunisia): coach for some 200 young leaders about Social Media and blogging.